Mechanical Service Technician (#7432) - Traveling Position
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
An industry leading client block and paver machinery producer is seeking a Mechanical Service Technician to provide on-site equipment support to our customers and their production needs. Candidate selected will provide direct customer assistance, must be able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, work independently, and develop good relationships with customers. The job duties include assembly of new installations, repair and modification of existing, training of operators etc.. This position will require considerable travel throughout the US/Canada, Europe, and at times to Central and South America.
- BSME or Associate Degree
- Work experience in a related field will be considered
- Must have good troubleshooting and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Spanish and German language is a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive
- Must love to travel extensively
Salary is competitive based on education and experience. Comprehensive fringe benefits included.Apply for this position.