Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor (#9156) - Texas
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for a manufacturing maintenance supervisor.
Reports to: Manufacturing Maintenance Manager
There is an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor to join the team at a Texas facility. They are currently expanding our operations with the addition of a new Anodizing Line, Paint Line and Warehouse. They are looking for a motivated, hands-on leader who wants the opportunity to make a positive impact on the operation and improve reliability throughout the plant. This position will supervise the maintenance team support of our existing Metal Processing and Fabrication equipment, which includes two Extrusion Press Lines, as well as future expansion and automation projects.
• Lead the site Maintenance team in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment.
• This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and automated equipment.
• Responsible for overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out. Increase the site operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery, mean time between failure and downtime reduction, and execute improvement plans, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
• Lead the team on technical best practice and establish standard policies and procedures while also mentoring and leading the department. Implement and lead continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
• People management.
• Ensure that in depth, interactive safety training is carried out in an effective and timely manner.
• Competent leader in problem-solving, team building, planning and decision making
• A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
• Focused and target driven with a positive, can-do attitude Skills and Attributes
• Resilient, optimistic and open to change
• Strong troubleshooting ability using Allen Bradley PLC Software
• Strong troubleshooting ability using Electrical schematics
• Strong troubleshooting ability using Hydraulic schematics
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
• Prior Manufacturing Maintenance Supervision experience required.
• Must possess either a Trade, Associate Diploma or University Degree or equivalent work experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/DisabilityApply for this position.