Maintenance / Utility Operator (#9749) - Atlanta, GA
Industry: Design and Construction
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Industry: Warehousing and Logistics
Currently seeking several experienced Maintenance / Utility Operators for a production facility in the Atlanta, GA area.
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Day shift (6AM – 6PM) and Night shift (6PM – 6AM)
Maintaining mechanical systems utilizing ammonia compressors, boilers, and compressed air.
- 2+ years of progressive work experience in ammonia refrigeration, steam boilers and air compressor operations and maintenance.
Working knowledge of screw compressors, electrical troubleshooting all common types of ammonia central systems,
control/alarm systems, water tube and fire tube boilers, and compressed air systems.
- Basic computer skills (electronic documentation).
- Ability to work unsupervised or with limited instruction.
- Ability to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Valid Driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Able to pass a physical examination and Respirator Fit Testing.
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures, and governing requirements.
- Maintain and manage job tool boxes in an accurate, neat and orderly manner.
- HAZ-MAT training is preferred but not required.
- RETA 1&2 certification is preferred but not required.