Maintenance Technician (#7790) - Cleveland, Ohio
Industry: Warehousing and Logistics
We're searching for a Maintenance Technician.
Primary responsibilities are to maintain all refrigeration systems with the facility and assist other mechanics with maintenance duties.
Shift: 11:00AM - 7:30PM / Salary: $50K - $60K DOE
- Perform preventative maintenance on the ammonia refrigeration system.
- Diagnose and repair malfunction production and facility equipment.
- Build machine modifications or system improvements as requested by management.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and controls for the ammonia systems and throughout the facility.
- Assist operation mechanics with maintenance on production equipment.
- Perform plumbing installations and repairs as required.
- Maintain water conditioning system.
- Maintain HVAC and other rooftop utilities.
- Maintain and support PMS programs within the facility to be in compliance with all government regulation agencies (OSHA, EPA).
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Maintain area in safe, sanitary and efficient manner.
- High school or equivalent reading, writing and verbal skills.
- 3-5 years diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining ammonia refrigeration systems.
- RETA certification preferred.