Maintenance Technician (#9092) - SC
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking Maintenance Technicians for a Metal Stamping facility located in SC.
Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance repairs, and Facility maintenance activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understand and comply with all OSHA, safety and PPE requirements;
• Supports the team in operational improvements.
• Mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting, upkeep and preventive maintenance on cold/hot metal stamping presses, robots, laser and weld assembly equipment.
• Recognize and solve machine malfunctions in a timely manner.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment.
• Prepare and set up machinery to meet production requirements.
• Assist in metal stamping die change operations.
• Read and understand equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance service.
• Daily 5S and work area organization
• Computerized work order completion via Captor/SAP.
• Programmable Logic Control to assist with machine operations and efficiency.
• Support team functions by: Continuing improvements, Cross-training with others, Backfills other work stations as needed, Problem solving, Supports operational metrics and meets operational needs
• Must have 5+ years of Maintenance experience (Metal Stamping)
• Experience with Metal Stamping presses up to 3000 ton is ideal
• Journeyman’s card and/ or an Associate’s degree in a relevant field