Maintenance Technician (#8185) - TN
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for a Metal Stamping facility in TN.
Ensure production equipment is kept in a safe and operable condition to assure efficient production of quality parts. Implement predictive and proactive maintenance systems to avoid costly and unscheduled downtime.
- Prefer Associates degree related to Industrial Maintenance
- High School Diploma
- 3 years previous experience
- Automotive background required
- Strong electrical background
- Strong mechanical ability to troubleshoot & repair
- Technical skills necessary in the areas of industrial electricity, PLC controls, hydraulics and pneumatics.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures that production and related equipment is ready to meet customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot problems on production and related equipment. This includes PLC, press controls and weld controls.
- Work with all employees to continuously improve quality and production.
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedule for production related equipment.
- Complete work from project list as assigned by Maintenance Manager
- Requisition supplies and spare parts for maintenance areas and keep these areas organized.
- Suggest methods for improvements, i.e., Continuous Improvement Plan.
- Ensure maintenance repair requests are being addressed resolved and returned for proper record keeping in a timely manner.
- Assist in TS 16949 implementation and maintenance as required.
- Technical skills necessary:a)Industrial Electricity - PLC Controls, Hydraulics & Pneumatics