Maintenance Supervisor (#8145) - South
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings, machinery, and grounds by performing the following duties.
- Interview, hire, schedule, supervise, train, evaluate, review and discipline employees.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems. Instruct and supervise equipment repairs.
- Design, modify, and install equipment as needed.
- Communicate with departmental supervisor and management regarding equipment problems, needed repairs, and scheduling of repairs and maintenance.
- Work closely with purchasing agent and vendors to maintain parts inventory.
- Develop and control budgets for department.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies. Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications and standards.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulation
- Suggest changes in working conditions, and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers to achieve work goals
- Maintains time and production records.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Min of 10 years of Brick Plant Experience
- Min of 5 years of supervisory experience
- BA degree- Industrial Engineering or a related field