Maintenance Mechanic (#10495) - NH
An aluminum extrusion plant is looking for a maintenance mechanic.
This position has a heavy focus on Troubleshooting and repair of hydraulic and electrical break downs, equipment set-up and preventative maintenance. Position will be 1st or 2nd shift, with overtime opportunity.
• Under limited supervision, performs a variety of installations, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic manufacturing equipment.
• Works primarily from general verbal instructions, but also from maintenance schedules, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and/or written instructions.
• Troubleshoot machine down situations in the factory and diagnoses complex equipment failures including mechanical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic control systems and ensures timely corrective action.
• Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and work with operators to perform routine preventive maintenance tasks.
• Works closely with other members of maintenance team to ensure priority jobs are completed in a timely
• 3 - 5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
• Able to read schematics a must
• Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s extremely helpful
• Ability to multitask and troubleshoot equipment breakdown in a fast-paced environment
• Demanding environment
• Work overtime (including weekends) as required
• Aluminum Extrusion experience a plus