Maintenance Manager (#10634) - Pennsylvania
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Maintenance Manager in Pennsylvania.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for overall supervision and coordination of workers activities related to the setup, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment, tools and machinery to ensure to non-stop operation of the plant/location assigned.
- Direct workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
- Assist and direct workers in the diagnosis of malfunctions in equipment and machinery
- Observe mechanical devices and equipment to determine proper functioning or identify causes of trouble
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets company policies and safety regulations to ensure compliance and safe work environment
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Plan and implement a schedule of routine and preventative maintenance procedures and assign and monitor personnel
- Order parts needed for special projects, routine maintenance requirements, spare parts, tools and equipment needed
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in training, education or 5 + years of experience as a maintenance manager, or equivalent combination of experience, training, and education
- Ability to maintain and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic control equipment used in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings