Maintenance Manager (#10180) - Arizona
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Maintenance Manager in Arizona.
The Concrete Paver Plant Maintenance Manager is responsible for overall supervision and coordination of workers activities related to the setup, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment, tools and machinery to ensure to non-stop operation of the plant/location assigned.
- Direct workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance and repair of concrete paver production machinery and equipment.
- Assist and direct workers in diagnosis of malfunctions in concrete paver production equipment and machinery.
- Test malfunctioning concrete paver production machinery, determine repairs and assign mechanic for repair.
- Direct paver plant workers engaged in dismantling, assembling and installing equipment, parts and machinery.
- Observe mechanical devices and concrete paver production equipment and listen to sounds to determine proper functioning or identify causes of trouble.
- Studies production schedules and estimates paver plant worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies and safety regulations to ensure compliance and safe work environment.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers and assigns duties.
- Establishes and adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Plan and implement a schedule of routine and preventative maintenance procedures and assign and monitor paver plant personnel.
- Order parts needed for special projects, routine maintenance requirements, spare parts, tools and concrete paver production equipment needed.
- Implements preventative maintenance programs / monitors existing programs.
- Coordinates maintenance services to be provided by outside vendors, including warranties and service contracts.
- Min. of 7 years of concrete products manufacturing preferably in a Concrete Paver/Hardscape Production Plant.
- Well versed in Big Board paver manufacturing equipment ie. MASA, REKERS, OMAG, TIGER, COLUMBIA
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in training, education or 5 years of experience as maintenance manager, or equivalent combination of experience, training and education.
- Repair and programming of Allen Bradley SLC 500 and Mitsubishi programmable logic controllers.
- Repair and programming of Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi HMI’s.
- Experience with Ethernet communication systems
- Repair and installation of variable frequency drives including Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Mitsubishi
- Ability to maintain and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic control equipment used in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
- Well versed in maintenance program development