Maintenance Manager (#8793) - Tennessee
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for overall supervision and coordination of workers activities related to maintenance in 5 concrete block facilities.
- Ability to maintain and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic control equipment used in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for overseeing maintenance, repairs related to the setup, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment, tools and machinery to ensure a non-stop operation of the plant and location assigned.
- Direct workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance and repair of concrete block production machinery and equipment.
- Assist and direct workers in diagnosis of malfunctions in concrete block production equipment and machinery.
- Test malfunctioning machinery, determine repairs and repair.
- Direct concrete block plant workers engaged in dismantling, assembling and installing equipment, parts and machinery.
- Observe mechanical devices and concrete block production equipment and listen to sounds to determine proper functioning or identify causes of trouble.
- Interprets company policies and safety regulations to ensure compliance and safe work environment.
- Establishes and adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Plan and implement a schedule of routine and preventative maintenance procedures and assign and monitor block plant personnel.
- Order parts needed for special projects, routine maintenance requirements, spare parts, tools and concrete block production equipment.
- Implements preventative maintenance programs / monitors existing programs.
- Ability to resolve conflict and deliver difficult feedback when required
- Preference will be given to candidates adept in the analysis of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical equipment faults by way of electrical schematics and hydraulic diagrams.
- Strong knowledge of PLC circuits