Maintenance Manager (#8949) - OR
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for a maintenance manager.
• Manage and Oversee Preventative Maintenance program and implement process or product improvement projects.
• Provide leadership and direction to staff of skilled maintenance personnel.
• Coordinate and manage crew maintenance tasks, preventative maintenance programs and activities.
• Review production and operating reports and resolve any issues to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
• Participate in development and implementation of maintenance strategies to improve equipment reliability and minimize unplanned downtime.
• Work with department personnel to plan maintenance operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing equipment repairs, improvements, and preventive maintenance.
• Ensure plant meets all safety, quality and environmental requirements.
• Maintain document control and maintenance schedules.
• Provide consistent and honest feedback to crew members regarding performance and implement evaluation processes as well as progressive disciplinary actions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5 years progressive management experience in a key leadership/management role at a manufacturing facility within the Maintenance Dept.
• Electrical License; LME or higher required.
• Experience in managing maintenance operations in a highly capitalized facility.
• Demonstrated technical abilities with AC drives, Allen Bradley PLC’s, Hydraulic & Pneumatic systems, and 3-phase power & motor controls.
• Knowledge of Preventative Maintenance programs and practices
• Project management skills
• Time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Extrusion experience is a plus
Salary around 100k based on experience plus bonus. Relocation assistance available.Apply for this position.