Maintenance Manager (#8391) - MA
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
- Direct workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Assist and direct workers in diagnosis of malfunctions in equipment and machinery.
- Test malfunctioning machinery, determine repairs and assign mechanic for repair.
- Direct workers engaged in dismantling, assembling and installing equipment, parts and machinery.
- Observe mechanical devices and equipment and listen to sounds to determine proper functioning or identify causes of trouble.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies and safety regulations to ensure compliance and safe work environment.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers and assigns duties.
- Establishes and adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Plan and implement a schedule of routine and preventative maintenance procedures and assign and monitor personnel.
- Order parts needed for special projects, routine maintenance requirements, spare parts, tools and equipment needed.
- Implements preventative maintenance programs / monitors existing programs.
- Coordinates maintenance services to be provided by outside vendors, including warranties and service contracts.
- Min. of 10 years of concrete product manufacturing experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in training, education or 5 years of experience as maintenance manager, or equivalent combination of experience, training and education.
- Repair and programming of PLCs
- Repair and programming of HMIs
- Repair and installation of variable frequency drives including Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Mitsubishi
- Ability to maintain and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic control equipment used in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and operations manuals and follow step by step instructions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of safety and industrial hygiene.