Maintenance Foreman (#8805) - Northeast
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for a maintenance foreman for day shift and one for night shift.
Reports to the maintenance manager.
- Supervise all mechanics, welders, electricians on assigned shift
- Trouble shoot and correct equipment malfunctions
- Ensure preventative maintenance is completed accoding to schedule
- Ensure completion of scheduled repairs, rebuilds, and project work
- Ensure that all staff receives appropriate training
- Ensure that all work is performed in a safe and efficient manner
- Directly supervises 5-10 employees in the maintenance department
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees as well as apprasing performance and rewarding/disclipining and addressing complaints
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor in a heavy industrial environment
- Knowledge of maintenance and repairs on large hydraulic extrusion presses, foundry furnances, plc controls, hydraulics, punch presses, anodizing, paint line