Maintenance Electrician (#10055) - GA
An aluminum extrusion plant is looking for a maintenance electrician.
- installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of hydraulic presses, furnaces, cranes and other production machinery
- Knowledge of three phase electrical circuits
- Understanding of motors and motor control circuits
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Experience with programmable logic controllers
- Experience with variable frequency drives
- Familiarity with NFPA 70E
- Understanding of the NEC
- Computer literate
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Additional training, degrees, or diplomas in industrial maintenance or a related discipline is preferred.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of experience as an industrial electrician are preferred.