Machine Operator (#8317) - Texas
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Industry: Concrete Construction Suppliers
United Employment Group is seeking a Machine Operator in Texas.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Machine Operator is tasked with operating concrete block machinery daily and performing all maintenance on the block equipment. Other daily duties include:
- Assist with cleaning the mixer and equipment repairs.
- Perform routine maintenance including but not limited to; greasing, cleaning and general plant clean-up as well as block testing.
- Insures that production meets or exceeds established quality standards
- Batch and adjust mix designs as required
- Train and cross-train plant personnel as required
- Min. of 5 years of Besser or Columbia machine operating independently.
- Ability to adjust equipment and troubleshoot
- Mechanically inclined
- Mold change outs
- Team player
- Supervisory experience preferred