Lead Concrete Superintendent (#9320) - Florida
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
We are currently seeking a Lead Concrete Superintendent.
Lead Concrete Superintendent
- 7+ Years’ Experience in Lead Superintendent Role.
Minimum 2 CIP Parking Garages completed in previous work experience utilizing Cunningham Garage Beam System required.
- Experience with large Sq Ft., Parking Spaces, Special Details preferred.
- Familiarity of Utilized Form Systems Specific to Garage Beam System/Cunningham Formwork required.
- Similar responsibilities in previous roles.
- 5+ Years’ experience with Rebar & Post Tension Project Experience. PTI Qualifications a plus.
- Safety Policy Implementation.
Lead Superintendent Responsibilities
- Review, Comprehension and Enforcement of Project Documents (Contract, Scope, Submittals, Site Specific Safety Manual, and Corporate Policy).
Read, Understand & Manage Project Schedule, Including:
- Baseline Schedule
- Rebar & PT Delivery Schedule
Manage Formwork and Materials:
- Quantity of Formwork & Cycle.
- Ordering of Material (Lumber, Plywood, Anchorages).
- Understand, Convey and Monitor all Subordinate Employees for Safe Utilization of Formwork and Shoring Systems.
- Schedule Inspections (Shoring, Threshold, QA/QC, Etc.).
- Concrete Delivery Scheduling and Accurate Ordering (Mix #, Slump, Admixtures & Additives, Time of Placement, Spacing of Trucks).
- General Oversite of all field aspects of work including: Safety, Field Engineering, Formwork Crews, Excavation Crews, Place & Finish Crews, Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Coordination of Project scope with Owner, CM, GC and Project Team. Along with maintaining a professional relationship.
Familiar with the Following Software:
- Egnyte Cloud Based File Storage
- MS Project, Excel, Word
This company offers a competitive salary based on experience, excellent benefits, car/phone allowance, and 401K.Apply for this position.