Internal Auditor (#9721) - IN
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for an internal auditor.
Reports to the CFO.
• Daily processing of sales invoicing & posting related transactions to the accounting system.
• To conduct regular internal auditing of the accounting affairs and financial reports.
• The scope will cover the monthly/annual statutory financial statements and the diversified internal reports of the branches and the consolidated level.
• Analyze data to find discrepancy and variance and figure out the reasons, mistakes, risks and consequences.
• Provide regular reports with opinions and suggestions, and have full communication with management, follow up with feedback and execute results.
• Ensure any significant risks or issues on financial statements must be disclosed to the management properly.
• Conduct annual audit planning and field auditing, set up specific targets, plan and program for each audit.
• Ensure the necessary audit procedures are worked through, and adequate evidence is verified and well filed.
• Have full understanding of the business and SOP, be responsible to find out the weakness or risk if any and put forward professional opinions and advices to the management for corporation value enhancement and risk control.
• Arrange conference with management and conduct further procedures to follow up their implementation of recommendations and corrective actions. Evaluation on the result is required.
• Must be able to cooperate and communicate with other auditors.
• Support all external auditors for statutory audit or any particular project specified by the Tax Authority or others.
• Support to the internal auditors assigned by headquarters and be a contact point to reach understanding and agreement between local management and HQ auditors.
• Conduct specific audits required by HQs, including but not limited to project audit, dismission audit, fraud audit, etc.
• Participate in early design and discussion for improvement of systems or SOP. Evaluate the strength, weakness and risks from respect of internal control, with the sense of cost efficiency.
• Strictly comply with the code of ethics and audit framework, with the sense of confidentiality and appropriate care. Be responsible for self-development to secure the practical audit skills and advanced professional knowledge.
• Bachelors degree or above, majoring in Finance or Accounting, related certificate as CPA/ACCA/AIA/CIA will be a plus.
• At least two plus years external auditing experience in multinational accounting firms.
• Sufficient use of MS Office, esp. Excel and PPT and be familiar with finance systems.
• Responsible, positive, good communication skill, team work spirit and able to work independently.
• Good analysis skills and experience in risk assessment and internal control.