Industrial Engineer (#9720) - IN
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for a quality engineer.
Reports to Operations Manager.
• Identify, evaluate, and recommend changes or improvements in operational process, procedures, and equipment and provide analysis to support these changes;
• Performs process validation and maintains necessary documentation;
• Assist users in understanding and establishing baseline performance and work standards.
• Participate in project teams to achieve defined objective and deliverables with standardized Company processes;
• Develop cost comparisons of alternate processes, parts, tooling, equipment, or systems within Operations;
• Lower the cost of production by eliminating wastes in both manpower and materials;
• Research, develop and implement cost reduction program;
• Direct and assist in the preparation of various reports and presentation for field and management;
• Develop, maintain and distribute reports as required
• Represent Nanshan in a professional manner.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
• Strong attention to detail, problem solver, able to create solutions to challenges in an expedient manner.
• Ability to work well with other people.
• Minimum Education: 4 Bachelor’s degree