High-Rise Project Manager (#9918) - South Florida
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
We're searching for a Project Manager with High-Rise Commercial Concrete Experience.
The Project Manager will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Project Manager, you will collaborate with the Superintendent to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
- Communicating directly with on-site staff including the Superintendent and Subcontractors to go over full details of project cost, staffing for individual projects, as well as scheduling.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal logs.
Have a thorough understanding of interpreting plans and specs for building and construction.
- 5+ years of experience in turn-key and/or self-perform GC commercial concrete construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
- Cast-in-place, structural (high-rise) experience.
- Tilt-up experience.
- Excellent listening and strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail and quality control.
- Flexible, team-player with superior organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to create and support team morale.
- Demonstrated understanding of building processes and systems.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software, accounting cost management software and scheduling software.