Health and Safety Manager (#9283) - New Jersey
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
- Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment preferably related to concrete products.
- Requires working knowledge of OSHA and State and Federal EPA regulations.
- Ability to direct, advise and track multiple locations and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Expertise in incident investigations, development of corrective plans and follow-up actions to prevent recurrence
- Experience managing Workers' Compensation process, leveraging internal and external resources, to accomplish objectives for reducing injury risk, Workers Compensation liability, and ensuring compliance with OSHA requirements for employee safety
- ASP or CSP certifications are a plus