Frame Operations Manager (#7742) - Rocky Mountain Area
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Industry Leader Seeking Frame Operations Manager
Our client is currently in need of a FRAME OPERATIONS MANAGER. Your role in the process will include overseeing and coordinating the planning and implementation of concrete frame and formwork projects. We offer competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work with some of the foremost professionals in the concrete construction business.
As a Frame Operations Manager, you will work with our team supporting a fast paced construction environment independently driving exceptional service and results on major commercial concrete projects.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Oversees and coordinates the planning and implementation of concrete frame and formwork projects.
• Responsible for developing and producing detailed project schedules meeting contractual obligations.
• Review drawings and specifications and identify risk associated with the project.
• Develop site and project logistics for both bid and awarded projects.
• Responsible for monitoring quality control programs per company policies.
• Responsible for managing subcontracts and all costs outside of labor.
• Responsible for monitoring the project productivity, all costs and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
• Responsible for managing project engineers.
• Manages assigned projects including working with local team to refining processes for delivering contractual obligations.
• Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
• Works in cooperation with other office personnel to negotiate and execute sales contracts consistent with policies.
• Oversee producing quantity surveys along with associated costs for the preparation of change orders.
• Assists with the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
As a Frame Operations Manager, you must be highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. You must have the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels as well as with customers and vendors.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, related field, an equivalent combination of education and/or professional concrete frame project management experience.
• Minimum of ten (10) years of specialized experience in commercial concrete shell and core construction. Concrete construction a plus.
• Experienced with human resource procedures regarding hiring, training, coaching, evaluating performance, and equal employment and affirmative action compliance.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
• Proficient with Excel and scheduling software.
• Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
• Experience in developing and delivering sales presentations and negotiating contracts in the construction industry.
• Advanced knowledge of web based project management software tools for managing and tracking projects and tasks.