Field Engineer - Concrete (#9810) - Carolinas
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
We're searching for a Field Engineer with self-perform concrete Experience.
- Sets up and maintains permanent control throughout the entire line and grade portion of the project.
- Validates accurate dimensions by reviewing the architectural and structural drawings prior to execution.
- Is able to identify any discrepancies in drawings prior to execution.
- Engages the project lead on the line and grade portion of the project to ensure proper scheduling and sequencing.
- Proficient in the use of advanced instruments and total station to perform an accurate layout.
- Is able to complete a layout in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
Delivers layout information to the project team to ensure proper execution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in field engineering, surveying, and layout for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
- Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
- Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on Commercial/Industrial.
- Knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over 1 million dollars.
- Experienced in using advanced instruments and capable of using Total Station to perform layouts.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering required.