Field Engineer (#9237) - Georgia
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
We are currently seeking a Field Engineer.
Responsible for the management and operation of Field Engineering for the company & communicating the company’s vision and goals to all employees.
Manage Field Engineering and Surveying Operations for project assigned.
- Regularly maintain and calibrate company owned engineering equipment.
- Communicate with field superintendents and project managers regularly to ensure that work is being performed accurately and in the allotted time.
- Review construction documents for conflicting or missing dimensional details. Generate rfi’s as needed.
- Maintain daily communication with Operations manager to keep abreast of field operations.
- Provide layout/control, provide layout of foundations, reinforcing, anchor bolts, embeds, etc..
- Assist in as built drawings as deemed necessary for the project.
- Provide a brief weekly e-mail to Ops manager/PM outlining the tasks you completed this week and your objectives for the upcoming week. Please complete by the close of business on Thursday
- Salary range based on experience $70,000-$80,000
- Company vehicle or allowance
- Health, vision & dental
- Bonus structure