Fabrication Manager (#9209) - IN
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for a fabrication manager.
- Project Management, Capital Planning, Budgeting, Purchasing and Installing new equipment.
- Experience with CNC machining, bending, cutting, punching, drilling, light assembly, automated inspection, and packing or both short and long length aluminum extruded products.
- Understands basic CNC programing including G code and conversational.
- Coordination of additional fabrication activities and must be up to date with the newest technologies in the field.
- A sense of urgency toward production challenges, safety compliance, and quality is paramount.
- Ability to analyze blueprints, specifications, customer scopes of work, and other customer documentation.
- Manages activities and supervises employees involved in the departmental operations. Assures the process, products and customer needs are met through personnel management and consistent documented communication.
- Responsible for costing RFQs for all fabrication work.
- 5-10 years of experience in the extrusion industry
- High school diploma minimum, degree preferred
- Windows and Office computer skills
- Tool and die experience
- APQP, ISO9000