Estimator / Drafting Technician (#9670) - Georgia
Industry: Concrete Pipe
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
We're searching for a Estimator / Drafting Technician in Georgia.
This position will prepare project quotes, product drawings and details for assigned projects which include, but are not limited to, analyzing plans, preparing accurate cost estimates that are job specific and submitting cost estimates for bidding.
- Perform take-offs from provided plans and specifications for assigned projects.
- Prepare submittals from plans, specifications, rough sketches and/or verbal instructions.
- Prepare details to specify dimensions, materials, and processes used in making the product.
- Consult with in-house engineers for steel and product design.
- Review submittals for accuracy prior to transferring submittal to Project Coordinator in a timely manner.
Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a related field or equivalent job experience (Preferred).
- Ability to read and understand constructions plans, shop/engineering drawings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Titan (or similar Access based software program) preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD preferred.
- Team player