Estimator (#7093) - Mid- Atlantic
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
The Estimator will be responsible for the estimating of prospective infrastructure projects for precast concrete structures including but not limited to; completing quality take-offs, assembly of product submittal packages, submitting bids to contractors and follow up on all quotations.
• Concrete experience required, precast concrete experience a plus
• Must be able to read and understand drawings and specifications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and within strict time frames
• Strong work ethic, high level of responsibility with strong attention to details.
• Ability to coordinate with production leads to arrive at accurate estimates
• Ability to make and receive phone calls – follow up phone calls a must
• Ability to send emails – follow up as needed.
• Generate and maintain positive customer relations