Estimator (#9367) - Washington
Industry: Concrete Pipe
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
We are currently seeking an Estimator
United Employment Group is seeking an experienced Estimator to provide estimating and project management services. The incumbent will be responsible for projecting and controlling costs by collecting and studying information and estimating construction costs for projects.
- 3+ years of experience in construction estimating.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an industry-related field, such as construction management, building science, or engineering preferred.
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses.
- Travel to job sites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors.
- Read blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, clients, and contractors on estimates.
- Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues.
- Use computer software to calculate estimates.
- Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability.
- Recommend ways to make a product more cost effective or profitable.
- Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients.