Estimator (#8758) - MI
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking an Estimator for a Metal Stamping facility located in MI.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 8+ years of experience in progressive stamping die, metal stamping, welding assemblies and tooling design.
• Evaluating manufacturing and tooling processes with a clear understanding of the labor and material costs involved in building progressive stamping dies to determine best practices for the manufacture of parts utilizing 100 - 1200 ton presses and estimating the fair cost for that tooling.
• Analyzing tooling breakdowns from purchasing and suppliers for accuracy and completeness.
• Seeking process improvements and cost reductions for internal builds and vendor tooling
• Summarizing tooling details in reports to present to suppliers, OEM Engineering and Purchasing representatives
• Ability to prioritize assignments/projects and multi-task within restricted time constraints
• Excellent communication and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
• Self-starter and self-motivated
• Results driven with high quality
• Works with a high sense of urgency and speed
• Supplier negotiations experience
• Ability to use Microsoft Software applications and use of Plex ERP a plus