Environmental/Civil Project Manager (Solid Waste) (80k-105K) (#11000) - Northern New Jersey
United Employment Group is seeking a Project Manager in Northern New Jersey
Responsibilities of this position will include planning and implementation of investigations; data analysis and abstraction; preparation, oversight and review of work products, including performance of calculations, preparation technical memoranda reports, construction plans and technical specifications, preparation of cost estimates and feasibility studies, permit applications, and ; interpretation of federal, state and local agency regulations. The position will also involve client relations, new client business development activities including proposals, as well as, communication with regulatory agency staff and direction of staff
Apply for this position.
• Proven track record serving as project manager on technical projects (investigations, analysis and design) in specific areas of expertise.
• Bachelor's Degree or above in Engineering or related environmental field.
• Professional Engineering license preferred
• Experience – 6+ years minimum in a related field:
Solid Waste Management and Engineering
Environmental and Construction Permitting
Site Remediation and Investigation
Environmental geo and aqueous chemistry and processes
• Regulatory experience in New Jersey a plus.
• Capability to promote company sales effort through proposals, written reports, oral presentations and client interactions.
• Capability to supervise technical and support staff in an office and remotely and to provide leadership and mentoring to entry-level and developing professional personnel.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
• Proficiency with computer usage for document preparation including Word and Excel.
• Working knowledge of computer-aided design software; Civil 3D preferred.