Tooling / Engineering Manager (#10280) - NJ
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking a Tooling / Engineering Manager for a Metal Stamping facility in NJ.
United Employment Group is seeking a Tooling / Engineering Manager - Our client company offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance (with co-pay), profit sharing, vacation and holidays.
Shift: 1st - Compensation: $70-100K (DOE)
- This is a hands-on position. Responsibility for managing (3) Tool and Die Makers.
- Participate in new, high speed, carbide, progressive stamp tool design, assembly and groom.
- Participate in corrective action and root cause investigation and analysis.
- Establish press-room procedures relating to proper stamp tool operation.
Additional tooling responsibilities include tool maintenance and modifications as required to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Applicants will be Master Tool and Die Makers
- Minimum of 10 years journeyman experience
- Knowledge and experience in progressive carbide stamp tool design
- Experience with high-speed progressive dies on presses up to 75 ton
Mechanical Engineering Degree is a plus but not required
Tooling and Engineering Manager Job Benefits:
Offering a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance (with co-pay), profit sharing, vacation and holidays.