Electrical Specialist (#7976) - Midwest
- Oversee both plants automation process, including maintenance of PLC systems
- Communicate with manufacturers on the design and costing of new or replacement equipment
- Perform in-plant evaluations to determine problem areas and analyze potential resolutions and improvements
- Lead, monitor and progress particular projects from design stage to commissioning
- Installing, repairing, troubleshooting and maintaining PLC and/or computer controlled production equipment and controls to include Modicon and Allen Bradley PLC’s, and Iconics software
- Troubleshooting and repairing equipment with voltages of up to 480
- Troubleshooting, editing and programming ladder logic
- Min of 5 years of relevant hands-on industrial electro-mechanical experience including AC/DC motor control and control relay logic.
- Must have a working knowledge of the both the NEC, NFPA 70E Codes
- Must be able to work both 1st and 2nd shifts, including the possibility of weekends and being on-call as needed.