Electrical Maintenance Technician (#6746) - IN
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Technician for a Metal Stamping facility located in IN.
Employee is responsible for electrical and mechanical machine repair, machine wiring, power distribution, lighting, motor maintenance, and electrical maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform electrical wiring in accordance with NEC.
- Perform troubleshooting on relay logic controls with minimal direction.
- Wire power circuits on voltage of 120, 277 and 480 AC three phase.
- Wire control circuits from schematics.
- Install and maintain lighting equipment.
- Maintain electrical controls, welders, and motors.
- Maintain and repair plant equipment.
- Must be able to read pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical schematics.
- Must be able to read/write Ladder Logic or similar programming language and demonstrate the ability to get online with controls.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma
- 2 year Technical Degree in Electrical Technology or equivalent experience.
- Employee must be able to verbally explain company Quality Policy and ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems.