Electrical Maintenance Manager (#9404) - Michigan
We're searching for an Electrical Maintenance Manager for a Forging facility.
Maintains electrical systems by providing electrical power and equipment; offering engineering support; managing staff.
- Accomplishes electrical maintenance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves electrical maintenance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets electrical maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides electrical power by maintaining electrical equipment and outlets; including energy management system for lighting, security gates, security console, and mail conveyor system.
- Wires workstation cubicles by studying blueprints; laying-out circuitry for common and dedicated electrical outlets; providing raceways for telephone communications.
- Provides lighting by maintaining electrical lighting fixtures.
- Provides engineering support by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Complies with codes by adhering to requirements; advising senior management on needed actions.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking electrical material stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for electrical material; reviewing and approving invoices.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates mechanical engineering job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Enhances facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Technical Leadership
- Technical Understanding
- Developing Budgets
- Equipment Maintenance
- Safety Management
- Attention to Detail
- Conceptual Skills
- Supply Management
Facilities Management Systems
- PLC Troubleshooting
- Induction Furnaces
- Trim Press
- Industrial Controls
- Plant and Facility Lighting
- Power Structure