Electrical Engineer (#5771) - Southeast
Industrial Manufacturing Electrial Engineer BSEE
In this role you will report to the maintenance engineering manager and provide electrical maintenance, electrical reliability, troubleshooting, and maintenance project engineering functions. Client needs an experienced EE with similar work experience within metals melting, casting or rolling mill type operations.
· BS Electrical Engineering related degree
· 5 to 10 years of electrical engineering expertise within metals industry plants
· Electrical maintenance expertise with melting, casting, or rolling mill operations
· Project engineering expertise within manufacturing dealing with project scheduling, specifications, and electrical systems installations
· Electrical expertise with AC/DC drives and motors, PLC, DCS, HMI, and instrumentation systems
· Expertise with using maintenance CMMS systems
United Employment Group, Inc.
Office: 610-351-8070 x112
Apply for this position.