Electrical Engineer (#7820) - Northern Midwest
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
- Originates and/or develops designs for products relating to defined project specifications.
- Creates electrical schematics and machine software as required.
- Creates electrical bill-of-materials of product design.
- Works with customers to troubleshoot field service issues.
- Understands lean manufacturing concepts and initiates process improvements to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a minimum of 10 years of experience in electrical design and PLC programming.
- 3 years of industry related experience.
- 3 years of experience in AutoCAD.
- 5 years of Hardware/Software experience in Allen Bradley and/or Siemens PLCs.
- Communications and technical understanding across multiple disciplines is a necessity.
- Must be familiar with programming software, business systems, and Microsoft Office software programs.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Must be willing to travel.Apply for this position.