Drywall Superintendent (#9736) - FL, NC, SC, TN
Industry: Construction Management
Industry: General Contractors
We're searching for Superintendents with Drywall experience.
SEEKING: Superintendent with at least 5 years of drywall commercial construction experience. We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
POSITION OPENINGS IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS - FL, NC, SC, TN
- Oversee, manage, and mentor assistant superintendents.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts.
- Coordinate job site logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
- Lead company's injury-free environment safety program.
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with self-perform work crews.
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents.
Professionally represent field operations as primary interface with owner and design team.
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction superintendent.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required.
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Effective participation in a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.