Drywall Project Manager / Estimator (#9814) - Florida
Industry: Construction Management
Industry: General Contractors
We're seeking a Project Manager / Estimator with Drywall experience.
Seeking a Drywall Project Manager/Estimator with a minimum of 5 years of commercial construction experience. This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day-to-day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of a project.
- Management of all project team members (project engineers, superintendents, and field office coordinator).
- Mentor, develop, and train project engineers for fast-paced growth.
- 100% detailed/hands-on knowledge of project scope.
- Cost control/billings/collections/change management/cash flows/monthly status reports.
- Key point of contact with owner and architect.
- Challenge and support job site and self-perform work team.
- Accountable for project completion and financials, critical success factors, and customer satisfaction results.
Coordinate and manage the execution of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Excellent listening and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to create and support team morale.
- Demonstrated understanding of building processes and systems.
- Work scope requires a complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.