Die Shop Manager (#9775) - IN
An aluminum extrusion plant is looking for a die shop manager.
• Reviews new product tooling designs for feasibility and manufacturability issues.
• Sources tooling suppliers for new tooling programs and for the repair of existing tools
• Leads die shop and supervises the work of die technicians
• Identifies and implements opportunities for improvement
• Conduct performance reviews of team members
• Train team members on safety, quality, delivery and cost.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Proficient in the use of MS Office programs
• Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Understanding of extrusion, tool and die process
- High school diploma, college degree preferred in engineering
Extrusion and tool and die knowledge