Die Corrector (#10528) - IN
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for a die corrector.
- Polish extrusion dies, make varying adjustments to correct extrusion dies and check for critical dimensions. Check and approve parts for customer specifications. Inspect and make design adjustments in the die manufacturing process.
- Polish dies in accordance with production schedules and check for nitride..
- Inspect critical dimensions on aluminum extrusions.
- Make adjustments to the extrusion dies to correct defects.
- Check aluminum extrusion samples’ critical dimensions and tolerances to meet customer specifications.
- Maintain support tools.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Experience: 6 months to 1 year continuous employment in manufacturing environment or 2 years of continuous in any industry preferred.
- Ability to use the following tools: micrometers, calipers, scales, squares, depth gauges, protractors, pin gauges, flatness gauges, die grinders and thread tap
- Ability to work on simple solid shapes and keep bearing flat and square
- Ability to work on and correct complex solid shapes and simple hollow shapes
- Ability to operate nitride. Basic knowledge of feed and flow techniques
- Ability to work on and correct complex hollow shapes
- Ability to work on all types of dies without supervison
- Basic PC knowledge
Apply for this position.