Cost Estimator (#7914) - OR
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking a Cost Estimator for a Metal Stamping facility located in OR.
• Performing new quotes and re-quotes for product cost estimating functions.
• Working with engineers to review customer prints, plans, and specifications for design for manufacturability.
• Obtaining raw material and outside service pricing for cost estimating functions.
• Performing cost analysis, payoff and assists in capital justifications.
• Assisting purchasing in sourcing materials and parts.
• Performing cost maintenance in the ERP system.
• Working with sales, customers, engineering and customer service to support the RFQ process.
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or GED and 3+ years' relevant experience in the metal fabrication, sub-assembly, and/or forming industry. Must be comfortable working in an ERP system with extensive computer work, have the proven ability to multi-task and work with urgency, and strong communication skills.