Sales Manager (#10132) - OH
An aluminum extrusion plant is looking for an outside sales manager.
- Identify partners, customers, additional verticals and market opportunities.
- Close business deals and generate revenue for the company.
- Drive the sales cultural for Shapes Unlimited, Inc. both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively communicate with operations, while coordinating and managing timelines and deliverables.
- Identifying new sales leads and sales priorities.
- Consultative sales of value-add products and services.
- Research needs of other companies and identify ways Shapes Unlimited, Inc. can solve these needs while identifying company decision makers.
- Contact current and potential clients to establish and solidify rapport and set up meetings.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Build, develop and manage sales team capable of carrying out needed sales initiatives.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- 10+ years’ experience selling B2B, preferably in the aluminum extrusion industry or ornamental fence.
- Proven results of successfully identifying and developing new sales verticals
- Experience in working with an ERP system and advantageously using for sales process.
- History of working at the c-level when generating new markets
- Demonstrated ability to sell at all levels of an organization & manage large & complex customers & projects
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- B.A. or B.S. degree