Corporate Marketing Manager (#9556) - Utah
Industry: Concrete Pipe
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
The Corporate Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a corporate marketing program that aligns with the Corporate Vision and Mission.
The Corporate Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a corporate marketing program that aligns with the Corporate Vision and Mission. This individual will work closely with the other departments in the Company as part of a team to ensure our growth and continued success as a company and as an industry. The Marketing Manager has the key responsibility for developing, maintaining and improving relationships with key specifiers and users.
- Develop and implement a corporate marketing program in alignment with the Executive Committee.
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with the engineering and specifying community in all markets.
- Identify new and existing products that require an educational and promotional focus in marketing efforts and implement these efforts.
- Work with Corporate Sales Manager to coordinate sales team marketing efforts as needed to accomplish corporate strategic directional goals as set forth by the marketing plan.
- Monitor and analyze market trends.
- Develop expertise on all our products and competitors’ products and services in order to effectively promote our products to the user community.
- Develop and manage the production of promotional material.
- Plan, implement and manage trade shows and conferences.
- Maintain sound strict financial responsibility for corporate and individual marketing budgets.
- Become the go-to source and primary contact to direct customers and potential projects to the correct information source.
Understand and possess the marketing and sales skills needed to maintain the highest standard of customer service including understanding our customers’ needs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent Management Skills.
- Understand Managing is Mentoring.
- Superior presentation skills in making technical presentations in front of large groups.
- Ability and intellectual curiosity to learn technical subjects in order to service the engineering community including a becoming knowledgeable about all Company methods and production capabilities and an understanding of specific plant capabilities.
- Customer oriented with the ability to relate to customers in a calm, professional manner.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Use Excel, Word, Titan and Google Docs efficiently and accurately.