Controls Engineer (#10418) - Pennsylvania
Industry: Design and Construction
Provide Engineering for Control Systems used to Control and Monitor Industrial Refrigeration Processes.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience as Controls/Electrical Engineer
- Provide Engineering for Control Systems used to Control and Monitor Industrial Refrigeration Processes
- Engineer, Program, and Implement Control Systems
- Engine Rooms (Condensers, Ammonia Pumps, Water Pumps, Level Control, Pressure Control)
- Temerature Control for Cooling Units (Liquid, Hot Gas, & Regeat Valves and Fans)
- Design and Troubleshoot Industrial Control Systems
- PLC Programmer
- Human Machine Interface/SCADA Programmer
- Willing to Travel up to 5%
- Willing to relocate to PA office.