Controls and Process Automation Manager (#9527) - Houston, TX
A forging facility in Houston is looking for a Controls and Process Automation Manager.
- Coordination with local plant maintenance teams for major control related troubleshooting reaching reliable solutions
- Identifying and overseeing projects to upgrade existing PLCs, HMI’s and control systems
- Finalizing specifications for major control related procurement processes
- Coordinating with outside service providers for successful execution of projects
- Identifying training needs for local personnel and conduct training sessions
- Implementing standardized licensed control software across the group ensuring that control hardware and software backups are available with correct version and documentation
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
Education and Experience -
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Automation/Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 8-10 years of Practical/Hands on Experience working as a Controls & Automation Engineer or Process Automation Engineer
- Experience with Allen Bradley RS Logix 5000, Rs Logix 500, RS View 32 & Factory Talk.
- Ability to read, troubleshoot and modify PLC Ladder Logic, Function Block & Structured text programming
- Knowledge of CNC Controls - G code, M code, Fanuc Controls ,DMG Mori –Celos, Sinumerik-840 D Power line