Construction Area Manager (#9635) - North Carolina
Industry: Stone Veneer
We're searching for a Construction Area Manager at a Stone Veneer Plant in North Carolina.
Seeking an Area Manager for the nation’s largest turnkey provider of manufactured stone veneer. Successful candidate will have 5 - 7 years of experience managing a construction trade. The Area Manager provides necessary direction and oversight to the region including sales, installation, warehousing, trucking, financial and administrative duties. Candidate must have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks and functions simultaneously by leading and developing the team to deliver a customer experience second to none.
Company offers an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, annual incentive, company vehicle & comprehensive medical, dental, 401K and supplemental benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full P&L responsibility for the North Carolina market including understanding, interpreting and distributing all operational information to maximize profitability.
- Lead and drive performance in sales, installation, warehousing, trucking and admin.
- Oversee and develop staff to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and tools.
- Works in conjunction with regional and corporate personnel on all legal, accounting, human resources, and corporate procedure compliance issues.
- Train and develop personnel in their respective positions and build bench strength.
- Provides written and oral reports on regional operations. Identifies performance gaps and mobilizes efforts to minimize them.
- Facilitate teamwork across functional line at all levels.
- Excellent computer skills including the use of an ERP, Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, ADP and other internally developed software packages.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to analyze information to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Proficient understanding of the construction process and 5 - 7 years managing a subcontractor/trade (preferably an exterior trade).
- Must be computer literate and know how to use Microsoft Office Product Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word along with proficiency on an ERP and other internally developed software packages.
- Prior track record of developing individuals and teams is a must
- Capacity to understand and interpret data and information that leads to opportunities for improvement
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is helpful.