Concrete Superintendent (#9120) - Oregon
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
United Employment Group is seeking a Concrete Superintendent in Oregon!
Minimum Years’ Experience: 5 | Job Type: Full-Time
The Superintendent has comprehensive knowledge of all types of commercial construction and supervises complex projects and/or multiple projects. The Superintendent is responsible for scheduling and coordinating all onsite activities for the project assuring the project is on time, within budget, and to the quality specified.
- Project planning and scheduling
- Direct all on-site activities
- Submittal review
- Coordinate all Owner, Architect and Contractor information
- Oversee and direct all self-preformed work
- Oversee and direct all subcontracted work
- Oversee project-wide safety program
- Oversee site quality control program
Coordinate inspection activities with permit agencies and special inspection requirements
- Preferred 10 or more years of field construction experience.
- Preferred 5 or more years in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong understanding of and ability to use P6 scheduling software.
- Thorough understanding of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write thorough, complete and timely reports and business correspondence and effectively communicate ideas and concepts.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret all necessary construction plans, blueprints, and documents.
- Advanced critical thinking and judgment skills.
- Strong organization/time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must have, or complete within six months of hire, CPR and first aid certifications and OSHA 30 training.
- Can work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience with construction software platforms.