Commercial Concrete Project Manager (#8306) - Austin or San Antonio
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Commercial Concrete Contractor Seeks Project Manager
Our commercial concrete client is currently in need of an experienced Senior Project Manager to independently perform a variety of support for one or more major concrete projects.
As Project Manager, you will be working in a fast paced construction environment independently driving exceptional service and results on major commercial concrete projects.
Your specific duties will include but are not limited to:
• Oversees and coordinates the planning and implementation of concrete frame and formwork projects.
• Oversees jobsite inspections/audits of shoring, rebar/pt installation, safety, and quality.
• Responsible for managing the project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
• Oversees management of assigned projects including working with local team to develop processes for delivering total concrete solutions.
• Supervises the activity and development of Assistant Project Managers.
• Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
• Oversees the monitoring of the overall safety and quality issues on the project.
• Manages the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
• Manages and coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or an equivalent combination of education and professional concrete frame project management experience.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of specialized experience in commercial concrete shell construction.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
• Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
• Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
Job Preferred Requirements
Desired qualifications for the role include:
• Experienced developing and delivering sales presentations and negotiating contracts in the construction industry are a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of web based project management software tools for managing and tracking projects and tasks.