CMM Programmer (#9802) - TN
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking a CMM Programmer for a Metal Stamping facility located in TN.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• The duties of the position will include preparing programs for Brown & Sharpe CMM Equipment using PC-DMIS
• The duties will also include the responsibility for performing annual calibration / validation of check fixtures and equipment, as well as Capability Studies along with annual part layouts.
• The duties will also include performing customized measurement plans, and the ability to provide details/information to tooling and production for specific features and dimensions
• Technicians will work with 2-D drawings as well as CAD models. Apply customer specific standards where required to perform measurement duties.
• High School Diploma
• The qualified CMM Technician / Programmer must have a minimum of 2 years hands-on programming experience using PC-DMIS software.
• Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment is a must.
• Must be able to work from CAD Models or Part Prints.
• Complete Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is a must.
• Ability to work overtime when required.