Block Plant Supervisor (#8827) - Florida
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
- Supervises the maintenance of plant and productions facilities.
- Manages personnel and equipment safely to achieve the maximum level of efficiency and productivity.
- Maintains an adequate supply of material inventory to minimize downtime.
- Maintains compliance with organization policies and safety standards.
- Encourages efficient utilization of equipment and facilities.
- Exercises general supervision with respect to production volume, cost and quality of production, meeting production schedules and delivery rates.
- Maintains up to date files on OSHA, EPA, personnel and other pertinent information.
- Contributes to the maintenance of operational policies and procedures including hiring and terminating, scheduling and assigning work, measuring performance and determining pay.
- Must be safety conscious and a champion for safety
- Ability to apply moderately complex mathematical equations as applicable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computers, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and leadership skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent; 3-5 years job-related prior experience.
- Knowledge of Block Manufacturing equipment