Bagging Plant Manager (#9439) - Southeast
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
We are currently seeking a Bagging Plant Manager at a facility in the Southeast.
The Bagging Plant Manager is responsible for the overall plant production operations. This will include directing all plant manufacturing processes and ensuring quality products while maintaining a safe work environment. This position is responsible for the planning and directing the layout of equipment, workflow, and workforce utilization as well as participating in the procurement of raw materials, supplies and other production needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associates degree or higher in management, and/or technical degree/certification, or 10 years of industry related plant or site management.
- Minimum of 5 years of bagging operations management.
- Previous experience with concrete block/paver manufacturing preferred. Experience with Aggregate drying systems and baghouse functionality preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Aggregate transport systems such as material elevators and belting preferred.
- Ability to review and discuss results of production reports and profit-loss statements.
- Strong working knowledge of OSHA and safety procedures.
- Purchasing and P&L experience preferred.
- Must have project management abilities and a solid understanding of workflow processes as well as being able to work with timeliness and accuracy to specified deadlines.
- Encompass supervisory skills while maintaining a team atmosphere.